Friday, March 07, 2008

Religion Quiz

Thanks to a stimulating debate on The Gerli Life, I was referred to a for-fun quiz that evaluates which religion or set of beliefs you are most aligned with.

Here are my results:


You fit in with: Humanism

20% spiritual.
80% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not
have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live.


Un-shocking to most of you that know me, of course. Here is the link to the quiz, if you're interested.

2 comments:

Urban Koda said...

I'm 20% spiritual and 40% reason oriented. Apparently I'm a humanist as well, but I guess I'm also missing about 40% of my brain or something.

joy4love said...

You fit in with:
Judeo-Christian

20% spiritual.
60% faith-oriented.


Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Judeo-Christian faith. You have the capacity for immense faith and spirituality. At your core, you believe in justice, goodness and redemption.

It would be interesting to test me prior to me becoming a Christian...too late now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails