Sunday, March 16, 2008

A note about new comment rules

As you may or may not have noticed, I have put in place the comment verification process for my posts moving forward.

I know this is a pain in the butt (because I hate it when fellow bloggers make me do this too) but I've done this in response to a bogus comment from an unknown person on my previous post. The comment contained links that appeared to facilitate phishing and/or the distribution of a virus or spyware on your computer. I have reported the offending comment and user to blogger.com but wanted to explain the extra precautions.

Thanks for going through the extra step to share your thoughts on my blog. I hope it doesn't deter you.

2 comments:

e said...

As you can see, I'm not so easily deterred!

joy4love said...

It detered me alright!

Wait...did I just go to the distance to let you know that?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails