Monday, February 04, 2008

Yes We Can

In posting the previous video clip I came across this one. Although I'm supporting his opponent, even I have to admit that it's hard NOT TO be inspired by this. The very fact that a speech of a modern-day politician has been turned into a music video already speaks volumes about why Obama may come out of Super Tuesday on-top. I for one am excited that young people are being inspired to participate in the political process and relieved that it's a Democrat that's doing it. I believe in Hillary but would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to sense the undercurrent of hope and excitement surrounding Obama. Let's hope that, if chosen, he can deliver on his great expectations.

1 comment:

e said...

Very cool, on both counts. Thanks for posting these.

Related Posts with Thumbnails