Monday, February 04, 2008

New hair!

Hola!

Time to share the new "do" with y'all.

This is me sitting at my desk here in my home office. Yep, the 'raw' vixen... no makeup and all. Contrary to popular belief I am not (typically) in my PJs or birthday suit. This is as 'raw' as it gets.


For those of you who have absolutely no idea what changed: I had about 5 inches off and went back to a brunette with highlights. I was sick to death of that brassy blond color.

Hope you likey!
I already love it... my blow-drying time is cut in half. It's a wonderful thing.

4 comments:

Mala said...

Looks awesome! I prefer the brunette on you :) Can't wait to see you Wedensday - hope this time I got the day right? ;)

e said...

LOVE! IT! You look great without makeup, don't waste your time and money with it. :o)

joy4love said...

I never did care for your blond look...(oops...am I being too blunt?) and really love this new look of yours. You look sweeter and more approachable. (See there is logic behind my theory!)

Linh and Yogi said...

Anything new is refreshing. Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails