Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Fun

SCATTERGORIES - it's harder than it looks!

Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following.They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial - which by the way is hard if you already have read their answers! You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? M******* (Sorry, don't use my name on my blog)
2. A 4 letter word: Must
3. A vehicle: Murano
4. A city: Montpellier
5. A boy's name: Matthew
6. A girl's name: Molly
7. Alcoholic drink: Martini (shock, huh?)
8. An occupation: Marketer
9. Something you wear: Mittens (not that I have, for a long time, actually worn mittens)
10. A celebrity: Matt Damon - who is just as yummy as...
11. A food: Mashed Potatoes
12. Something found in a bathroom: Mirror
13. Reason for being late: Maggie (my dog) ate my car (I wouldn't put it past her)
14. Something you shout: "My God!" (usually after my dog eats something of value like, for instance, my car)
15. An animal: mouse
16. A body part: Mouth
17. Word to describe yourself: Magnificent! (perhaps "Modest" would have been a better fit?)

2 comments:

e said...

Modest would so not have been a better word. In fact, it would have been a lie. ;o)

joy4love said...

Wow...your dog "usually" eats your "car"? That's... amazin. Sure you can't go on world record for that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails