Friday, February 15, 2008

Bleak, bleak, bleak

The CEO of Lyon Real Estate here in Sacramento (the company I used to work for) and who is also the President of the company I work for now, is a bit of a media whore. I say this with the greatest fondness because he is just an awesome man in so many ways and I am blessed to have been working for him in some capacity for the last 5-6 years.

Recently he did an interview for ABC's Nightline (which has yet to air) but last night he was on our local TV station KCRA3, talking about the state of the local housing market.

Here is the link to that interview. Michael has been in real estate since the day he was born practically, and his father founded Lyon in 1946, so this is a guy who really knows what he is talking about.

In summary, things are pretty flippin' bleak. Thank goodness I don't have to sell a house right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails