Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A crush on a fast man



Last night I managed to sneak Dancing With The Stars onto our TV. Generally speaking, I've sworn-off all the horrendously-formulaic reality shows however I've loved the whole ballroom thing since I was a kid. This show has been around forever in England and it was about the only thing Mum, Dad AND I could agree on watching on a Saturday night.

And who did I see swishing and sliding across the floor? Olympic speed skater, Apollo Anton Ono.

The result of his sashaying is that I think I have a crush on him. He's just so.... cute. I even found myself saying to hubbie that "he seems like he was brought up well." (Well, HE DOES!)

"Yes, have you ever seen an interview with him?" says hubbie innocently, "He's very grounded."

Meow... I know what I'd like to do on the ground with him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwssssss, I'm way ahead of you. Apolllo is yumminess...

Related Posts with Thumbnails