Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And to prove I put my money where my mouth (keyboard?) is

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your generous donation of $25.00.Your gift will be immediately put to work building a campaign to change our country and our politics for the better. Looking for more ways to get involved?Head over to My.BarackObama.com where our growing set of tools puts the future of this campaign in your hands:http://my.barackobama.com/

On My.BarackObama.com you can...... build your own profile and connect with
supporters near you ... find or create your own local or national group ... create your own personal fundraising page and track your progress... find events near you or plan your own... chronicle your campaign experience on your own blog. There will be much more to come in the weeks and months ahead thanks to your support.

Thank you again for your donation. Obama for America

1 comment:

Chester The Bear said...

Doesn't this constitute foreign interference or influence in the American political system?

Related Posts with Thumbnails