- I have to wrap all this...(Ok, sorry, WE. Hubby will help but it's not like he has a lot more time.)
Yes, I'm super organized, can't you tell?
- I'm definitely not done Christmas shopping either. Totally stumped with some people this year. It's been all about Daisy and, well, everyone else is just now getting seen to.
- Santa still needs a visit from Daisy (guessing he doesn't want pink-eye?)
- We have not visited any Christmas lights yet this year. (Rain keeps wrecking our plans.)
- Christmas cookies (an annual tradition in this house) are a maybe. Unless I can get Daisy involved in a constructive vs. destructive way, I think we'll be buying some at Safeway.
Somewhere in amongst all of this I have to muster up some Christmas spirit. A bit short on that this year...