Friday, April 04, 2008

Got a raspberry in my pocket, what am I gonna do?

It's an odd morning.

I put my hand in my robe pocket this morning and felt something cool and squishy. Blech. Turns out a raspberry dropped in my pocket this morning while I was making breakfast. I was so grossed out that I jumped around the kitchen squealing (yes, I can jump around.) Hubby found this wildly amusing.

Also this morning, the water company are doing some work on our street and have shut off the water for 6 hours. Of course, I had no desire to hit the ladies room before the 6 hours started, but now...

I feel a stint of working at Starbucks coming on today...

1 comment:

e said...

Well, I occasionally find bits of dried cat poo laying around the house. You probably get something similar with the dogs, though maybe it's not poo. I'd take a raspberry in my pocket any day.

Isn't it amazing how we can go for hours without using the water, and the minute they shut it off we get all squirrely and MUST GO TO THE BATHROOM?

Related Posts with Thumbnails