Friday, June 29, 2007

Worth more dead or alive?

Interesting find on a website: Cadaver Calculator.

Description of said tool:
So you've bitten the big one and instead of pushing up daisies your loved ones decided it would be best to sell your body to science. This survey will tell you approximately how much money they'd get for it. Cadaver values are primarily based on overall health and the level of interest your corpse holds to the medical research industry.

After answering 20 questions about my lifestyle....

$4140.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

3 comments:

e said...

Mine was about $5400. Mmpf. I'm not impressed. But then again, not really likely that someone will bump me off to sell off the parts.

MACMD said...

I think the best score you can get is for a albino midget in good health. Somebody at work tried that and manaeged to get more than $8k. Time to start a traffcking business in albino midgets I guess!

Chester The Bear said...

Wow. I'm definitely worth more dead than alive. Excellent. Now I just have to figure out how to spend all that loot in the afterlife.

Related Posts with Thumbnails