Friday, June 22, 2007

Take me out to the baaaaaallgame

Take me out with the crowd....



(sing along now)


Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks



I don't care if I get really fat...


Oh wait... that's not the line!


Yes, that is a large hot-dog and it was all mine. 1lb of pure beef, it's called the "Dinger Dog" and it's the easiest way to get a Brit to a baseball game. Haha!


Seriously, going to a Sacramento Rivercats game is one of the nicer things to do on a summer's evening in Sac. The stadium is new and clean, the location can't be beat, and the food is wonderful... oh yes, and there's baseball too!


Here's the view from the Rivercats stadium, looking out toward downtown Sacramento. Not too shabby!



So, ten guesses what I did last night!



3 comments:

e said...

How fun! Don't you love a good ball game? When I go to Dodger Stadium (also clean and new with good food) I usually have a mountain of garlic fries. A mountain!! Basically, I'm undatable for a month after, but it's totally worth it.

It looks like you had good seats, too.

e said...

And fyi, I did sing along.

caw said...

that hot dog looks like it's about to explode! LOL. fun day, we love the game :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails