Tuesday, June 05, 2007

View my travelogue

Slowly but surely I will be taking my journal notes from my vacation and posting them on my Travel Blog. I will not post all photos there as this will be mainly a narrative, this I'll do in Flickr. So, you'll have some options:

Not interested in the down-and-dirty details? Just look at the pics on Flickr when they're up
Want the inside scoop day-by-day? Check my Travel Blog.

To reach and subscribe to my Travel Blog, just click the TravelPod image to the right or bookmark http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/travelvixen/belize-2007/tpod.html

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

The Redonkulous Linker said...

Your travel blog looks incredible so far. I just booked my honeymoon at Hamanasi a couple weeks ago, and stumbled across your Blog while google searching on the resort and Belize. Great stuff!

In reading your account of the plane of plane ride into Belize, it is so detailed that I am torn between the feeling that I will be ready for everything when I get there, and the feeling that I am spoiling my adventure because I have already read every last detail But I wont stop reading hahaha.

Mala said...

The seat belt incident is HILARIOUS..ha..ha.. Can't wait to see u.

Related Posts with Thumbnails