Monday, August 16, 2010

Drinking lots of alcohol is good for your diet

Ok, well, only insomuch as I spent my lunch hour sorting through yesterday's sordid photos instead of eating lunch today.

Out of 647 pics, there were about 200 usable ones. After further pairing down, I made it to 150-ish. Not all of them (ok, maybe very few at all) are exemplary examples of my photography skills but most of them were so freakin' hilarious, I couldn't delete them. In my defense: there was wine, and vodka, and champagne, and tequilla in my system, and the roads were bumpy. When you're that tipsy, you're all like: "ISO? Aperture? What?"

I'm honestly a LOT better on solid ground and fully sober. Promise!

Full slide-show at the bottom. Here are a few of my personal favorites...

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL HERSELF - Thanks for being a year older, Renee!
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 008

NATALIE CRACKING UP. She does that a lot. That's why I love her.
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 032

ME, RENEE, AND NATALIE - still sober... ish.
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 042

RENEE'S HUSBAND, DAVID, SHARING A JOKE WITH THE BOYS
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 089

BRANDIE AND DAVE HAMMING IT UP
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 191

NICK SHOWING OFF
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 241

ME AND JENNIFER BEING ALL "POSEY"
Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 274

NAT AND NICK - these two are a constant source of entertainment.

Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 399

JENNIFER ROCKING OUT ON THE BUS

Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 557

AND THE PICTURE OF THE DAY... Dave, surrounded by his posse.

Renees Birthday Wine Tour_Aug2010 337


HERE'S THE SLIDESHOW WITH ALL THE "BEST OF" PICS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails