Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

It's Thanksgiving 2009 and time to count my blessings. Here are the things I am thankful for this year:
  • A healthy, happy daughter who brightens every day with her goofy smile.
  • That Daisy has lots of people around her every day who love her - Nanny, Grandad, and Aunty Brandy to name just a few.
  • My friends (you know who you are) who support me when things aren't going great and never fail to make me laugh whenever we get together.
  • My husband for being the other half of our great team, for understanding and accepting me just the way I am, and for working hard with me every day to ensure that our marriage remains a sanctuary of love, friendship, and support for us to retreat to each day.
  • Brief moments that I am allowed to spend with Daisy throughout my day by virtue of the fact that I work from home.
  • I have a job - in this economy that's one thing alone to give thanks for indeed.
  • My planned vacation to Jamaica... my deep breath at the end of what has sometimes been a tough year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I hope you have many, many things to be thankful for this year and that your list of blessings only grows in the year to come.

We're off up the hill to spend Thanksgiving with the family - party of 12 this year, in a 1,000 sq.ft. house. Yup.. one more thing to be thankful for - 2.5 acres of forest and a sunny day! No doubt there will be pics to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails