Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Motivation - Week 6: Getting it done

Evani 061007 003

The above pic is of me and my friend, Mala's, daughter, Evani, in June 2007. Evani was about 4 months old here. I had just got back from my honeymoon in Belize and so was sporting a lovely tan. Man, look how thin my arms and legs were here!!! Of course, Evani has done some growing of her own since then: she'll be 3 early next year!

Good news is, I'm still making solid progress back to being that girl in the pic above.

Here's this weeks stats:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 156.2lbs
WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 1.4lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST TO DATE: 5lbs
CURRENT CLOTHING SIZE: 10
GOAL WEIGHT: 145lbs
GOAL CLOTHING SIZE: 6-8
NUMBER OF WEEKS TO GOAL: 8
LBS TO GOAL: 11.2lbs

If I continue to lose at least 1.4lbs each week, I'll be down to my goal weight exactly on time. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Mala said...

GREAT JOB! I just stepped on the scale today and I am 5lbs heavier - YIKES! Evani looks so chubby in that photo - wonder what happened! :) Keep up the good work. You will be that girl in no time.

e said...

You go girl! I love that YOU. WILL. NOT. GIVE. UP.

Related Posts with Thumbnails