Monday, November 17, 2008

If Facebook were real life

As most of you know, I am a recent FaceBook convert. Probably has a lot to do with why I haven't been posting as much on this blog. I mean, why write an essay when you can jot a note?

Anyway, one of my fellow FaceBookers shared this with me and I couldn't resist posting it here because it really reveals the ridiculousness we get ourselves into on these social networking sites.

It's funny how we do things online that, as "grown ups" we wouldn't even CONSIDER offline. Asking school acquaintances to "be our friend", poking, sharing awful pics of ourselves, and revealing our moment-to-moment thoughts and irritations (often unfiltered).

So, this tickled my funny-bone.

Enjoy...



FaceBook In Reality - Hilarious Video - Watch more Free Videos

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails