Sunday, January 28, 2007

You CAN comment...

Sorry folks, seems this whole blogging thing has a few things I need to figure out. Elena just let me know that she was unable to post a comment to my site because my profile only allowed "Team Members", whatever that means. Well, I've changed the settings so that anyone can post. But, here is what Elena has asked me to post on her behalf...


My dearest Michelle, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad I inspired you to do this. And for anyone else who might be reading this, this is Elena, the first US friend. And yes, I'm all that, AND a bag of chips. Seriously, Michelle, what you said about me is really moving. I love having you in my life, even if we don't see each other often. You are beautiful, smart, powerful, fun, and real. When I saw you in November at your lovely wedding, it was like only a few days had passed since we hung out. You're absolutely right, I think, this is a way to keep friends and family closely connected with your life, any aspect of it you choose. What I'm also finding is that some of my friends tell me what I should blog, or call me with good stories to blog. It's awesome!

This is me and Elena at my wedding.

So, basically, let the commenting begin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails