Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Motivation - Week 12

Kim Baby Shower 07 012
February '07 - Moi and some good friends at a baby shower. Will my stomach EVER be that flat again????

I'm going to get straight to it because progress has not been stellar this week:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 152.6lbs
WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 0.6lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST TO DATE: 8.6lbs
NUMBER OF WEEKS TO GOAL: 2
LBS TO GOAL: 7.4lbs

So, I'm just over 1/2 way there. Sadly, however, 50% was not the achievement I was looking for.

The only thing I will report is that my body fat percentage (according to my fancy scale) has been decreasing steadily. I started off at almost 41% body fat (I know, isn't that DISGUSTING!?) and this morning the scales reported just over 37%. If my calculations are right, this means that I have lost about 10lbs of fat in as many weeks. Some better news, at least, assuming the fancy scale is worth it's weight in gold (or, in this case, fat.)

Just gotta keep on truckin', I guess.

2 comments:

e said...

Healthy weight loss is 1/2 to 1 lb a week, isn't it? So I think you're doing a fantastic job. This way you'll keep it off and not have to deal with the inevitable ballooning that people have when they lose too quickly. Every week you get closer to your goal. I think you're doing spectacularly. Keep it up!! Love these updates.

Mala said...

You're doing great! Picture from Kim's shower?

Related Posts with Thumbnails