Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We have too much stuff

It's not a new realization but it's one that definitely makes me groan at moving time.

As I open cupboards to pack, I see two, three, four, versions of the same thing... the one at the back forgotten about and a new one(s) purchased... none of them touched in months, if not years.

Once I'm into the new place I am going to have a brutal throwing out session. This is just plain ridiculous... nobody needs this much crap.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I seriously hope that one day I am rich enough to pay someone else to do this part of the moving process. I've moved 8 times now in 12 years and I'm soooo over it.

2 comments:

e said...

Why don't you thin out the herd now, rather than when you get there? Bring less with you.

MACMD said...

I am a little but I just don't have the time to compare and decide properly... you know, one of these things is not like the other? It's throw it into the box time right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails