Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photo A Day: Wednesday, June 24 - a steal

Since my ultimate dream job would be to travel the world, meet interesting people, take pictures of them and write about them, it goes without saying that I am madly jealous of travel photographers or photo-journalists who travel the globe. So, I decided to cover my lack of a picture for Wednesday, with a steal and a link to a photographer's blog I found per-chance.

Sarah Elliott is a photojournalist with an amazing portfolio of pictures spanning multiple countries.



This particular image of hers was linked from the Medicins Sans Frontiers / Doctors Without Borders website.

See more of her work here: http://www.sarahelliottphotography.com/

I am in awe of her life and her talent. Her photos tell a story in a way that no words ever could.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails